Prev: Re[4]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Mobility hits on aircraft

Re: vehicle nationalities

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:31:12 +0000
Subject: Re: vehicle nationalities

Well the Phalanx, Hoplite and variants are NAC, the Gauntlet APC is NSL
and
the Wombat APC is FSE.
My PAU troops use Wombat and the Light Hover Jeep, while my IDF forces
have
Gauntlets.
I don't think any other vehicles have been "assigned" yet, but the alien
looking grav vehicles are probably Kra'Vak...

Mike Elliott

____________________________
_____
Subject: vehicle nationalities
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 19/02/1998 8:23

Does anyone know which Dirtside and Stargrunt vehicles are associated
with
which nationalities? Some I think I can guess, for example the Rommel
hover
tank probably goes with the NSL. But the others?...

Is there any official list or does anyone have an opinion? (Oh! What an
opening. <g>)

Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
tlsmith@micron.net
Nampa, Idaho

Prev: Re[4]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Mobility hits on aircraft