Prev: RE: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

From: "Glasses...secret identity...seemed like a good idea at the time." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:58:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

>Tongue in cheek from here out.
>
>OK... OK... I'll use the freakin' chits, just get off'n my BACK !
>I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition. Please mark me down
>for as many chit tables as there are in the warehouse. They're
WONDERFUL
>!
>MMM-HMMM LUV them CHITS. Boy-Howdy !

They're even better with a little nacho sauce...

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: RE: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles