Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: Superdrone

Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

From: "Glasses...secret identity...seemed like a good idea at the time." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:28:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

>>To get to the GZG catalogue try this address:
>>http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen/gzg/index.html
>>
>>There may be some more duff links after that but most seem to work.
>

>So I just reied this agian and I get a page but it is blank, plus I get
>whole bunch of error messages, something about DNS entries.  So my
question
>is is this just me or is there soemthing wrong with the on line
catalogue ?

Ditto. I get the same.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: Superdrone