Prev: Re: Paul's Catalogue page.. Next: RE: Fighter use in FT

Re: Superdrone

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:46:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Superdrone

> Hmm, I don't remember now... does the heavy fighter option increase
> survivability against anti-fighter weapons?

You are correct. It gives the equivilent of level 1 screens to the
fighter group if they are heavy fighters.

IMHO, fighters are powerfull already. Consider the following in
compairson to a ship with the same mass:
  +  Faster (12 vs. 8)
  +  Invulnerable to normal weapons (must use *DAF to attack)
  +  Higher damage Potential (6 C Beams vs 5 C Beams [non-FTL ship], 3
w/ FTL)
  -  Shorter Endurance
  -  Morale Check
  - Non-FTL w/o Carrier

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html

Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: Paul's Catalogue page.. Next: RE: Fighter use in FT