Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: Fighter Jocks.

RE: Superdrone

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:37:27 +1100
Subject: RE: Superdrone

John,
You forgot to add TORPEDO capability!

>			       points	  mass
>New total			150	   9
>+2 Attack, +2 interceptor, Thrust 36", Heavy, Longrange

Add twin torpedoes (double damage)
+36 points, +1 Mass
Current total: 186 points, 10 Mass per 6 fighter squadron.
Just for balance, round it off to 200 points/squadron.
This brings the cost of a Fleet carrier with 4 Squadrons to 1367 points.

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/