Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon

Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB)

From: Chad Lubrecht <lubrecht@U...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:44:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB)

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, have you tried all web stores? If you're queasy
> about them, I understand, but I just noticed Discount Games has it
listed
> at $16 plus shipping. Not a suggestion, just an observation. The
Travelling
> Mage and Shawn's Trading Post are the only other two shops I look at
> regularly, though I've traded, so far, with none.

Just thought I'd chip in and let you know that Discount Games is out of
stock too, before you get your hopes up ordering from them.  I was very
disappointed when I sent out for the game, and a small assortment of
miniatures, and only got the miniatures (though these are cool :)  ).

Haven't tried the other places.

  Yes, Please let us know when DSII is available again, I'm
very much interested in seeing how this game works.

-----
Chad Lubrecht
lubrecht@udel.edu
http://udel.edu/~lubrecht

Prev: Re: GZG distribution in NA Next: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon