Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB)

Re: GZG distribution in NA

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 12:40:12 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG distribution in NA

My wife ordered SGII for me for Christmas from a mail order place, and
they
sent the rest, but not the book, since they couldn't get it.  I've had
it
on order now at a local hobby store for 3 weeks or so (maybe more).  KR
even called the store and let them know who to order from, but when I
checked
last Saturday, they didn't have it still.

I just called, and they still can't find it.  He says he's going to try
a distributor in California, but has to have enough stuff to order from
them.  I told him I'd try something else.

Someone just got Full Thrust from him, apparently.  I wonder if he'd
give my name to whoever that was.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA (and a side comment about EFSB)