Prev: Re: Fleet Spacing Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book Review

Re: 3 arc cost

From: PCARON <Pcaron@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:19:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: 3 arc cost

> Should extra arcs take mass, it's not a question of simple throwing in

> a few more points. It becomes a question of what you can fit in the
hull.

That's what our group does.  I developed a spreadsheet in excel
computing
the AVG damage, 12 MASS of C, B, and A Batts does based on range,
screening and number of arcs.  I tweaked the mass cost of extra arcs for
each of the Battery types to get a performance curve I liked.

I've noticed a great variety of designs using all three Battery types
in various configurations now.	Each design has it's own strength and
weaknesses.

Pete

Prev: Re: Fleet Spacing Next: Re: Earth Force Source Book Review