Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:50:13 -0500
Subject: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions

>>Jon,
>>In my flawed Titan edition of the EF SB I notice that the Hyperion
>>Record sheet shows that ship as not having a Jump engine, is this
>>intended or is it a glitch, it may  be cos I also notice the Hyperion
>>does'nt have any Fire control syestems.......How many should it
have???

>>Regards..................
>

>Roger -
> Not having seen the US copies yet, I don't know if these are UK errors
or
>things CE/WF left out when they did the ship sheets. I've checked back
>the draft ship specs that Zeke sent me for approval a while back, and
the
>Hyperion has 2 FCs but NO jump engine - AFAIK we've never seen one open
>jump point of its own in the show, they use either fixed gates or come
thru
>points opened by Omegas or other big stuff. Of course, given B5's track
>record on this sort of stuff we'll probably see one make it's own jump
>point next week, just to stuff the rules up.... :)  [Case in point:
P.62 of
>the EFSB says Omegas have 550 crew, then in "Endgame" they say 1000 per
>ship - ho hum.....]
>
>Jon.

In B5 Wars the Hyperions do have jump engines.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts