Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions

Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:46:50 -0500
Subject: Re: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO

>Hello All:
>	Still no shiny package from CE.  So much for our government
controlled
>postal service. (Sorry, I always get political when I'm impatient.)
Did
>anyone of the GenCon preorder brigade happen to get their copy today?
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Hi Mark,

I phoned them on Friday about the EFSB.  The sales manager said he put
them
in the post (priority mail, which I'm told is not the same as overnight)
on
Thursday.  I'm tols that priority mail can take up to four days to
deliver
so I'm not expecting my copy until next week.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions