Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:54:11 -0500
Subject: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

>Does anyone have more miniature 'substitutions' in mind? I think it has
>been suggested that the mid-range NSL's could be converted to B5
>Earthforce, and maybe some of FSL's to Narn for CMD figs. Any other
>sugggestions?

I was thinking that the ESU carrier could, OK so you have to close one
eye
and squint with the other, be used for a Primus Battle ship.

The NSL superderead seems to be a popular mini to represent a Nova
dreadnought.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook FT questions Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts