Prev: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:29:09 -0600
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

Kelvin wrote:

> I'd like to see the return of the counters by Mike Wikan.  I miss them
now
> that I play B5Wars as well.  Apart from that I can't think of anything
> want to see on there that isn't already there.

	I want them back too.  Unfortunetly I'm running out of space a
UWM
(which is partially the reason for my moving plans), so I used the
copies from other people sites.  When those sites went down, I lost the
counters.
	Hey Mike!!!  Can you send me new copies of the counters if you
still
got them?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I'd rather rip my heart right out of my ribcage with my bear
hand
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die... Than spend
one
more minute with you.

			--"Weird Al" Yankovic
			One more Minute

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.