Prev: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 14:13:38 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

>	In the meantime, I want to know what you, the average FT player,
wants
>to see in an updated UFTWWWP?	What features (realistic ones mind you)
>would you want the new page to have?  Please post your ideas to the
>mailing list so we can all talk about them.

I'd like to see the return of the counters by Mike Wikan.  I miss them
now
that I play B5Wars as well.  Apart from that I can't think of anything I
want to see on there that isn't already there.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.