Prev: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas.

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:34:40 -0600
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

ROBERTSON,Brendan wrote:

> Mark, as some suggestions:
> 1.	  Break the page up a little (2-3 pages).  Maybe separate pages
for
> rules & links (the page is currently 6 or 7 screens long).

	I was thinking of that too.  I was going to give the sections
cool
names too.  Here are some examples:

Shipyard:  Ship Designs, Ship Design Programs, etc.

Simulator:  Scenarios, Campiagns.

Archieves:  New rules, background specific rules.

Communications: Other FT and space gaming links.

	Any other ideas?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I'd rather rip my heart right out of my ribcage with my bear
hand
and then throw it on the floor and stomp on it till I die... Than spend
one
more minute with you.

			--"Weird Al" Yankovic
			One more Minute

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas. Next: RE: New UFTWWWP ideas.