Prev: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:35:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

Simon LeRay-Meyer wrote:

> This is one example but we have a guy down here in Canberra who
believes
> that it is fair to FTL his whole or half of his fleet into your
> deployment line.  It is a legitimate tactic but one of no thought or
> style.  Is this tactic or rule going to be got rid of?
>
> Simon LeRay-Meyer
> Slerayme@pcug.org.au

Simon,
     Options available are:
1) Invite him to take his toys and go home.
2) Inform him that his tactics are not welcome.
3) Have the people on your group do a series of pre-prepared scenarios
   in which he will not have any say in the ship construction.
4) Start a set of written 'house rules' that everyone must conform
   to and abide by.
5) Start using his own tactics against him, he may not think this
   is so clever if he suffers a loss against 20 or 30 scout ships.

I'll stop with #5 as the remaining options can be rather messy.

By for now,
John L.

Prev: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?