Prev: Re: Unfair Kamikazes? Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

From: J.Stephensen@f... (Jason Stephensen)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:08:42 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

>Simon,
>     Options available are:
>1) Invite him to take his toys and go home.
>2) Inform him that his tactics are not welcome.
>3) Have the people on your group do a series of pre-prepared scenarios
>   in which he will not have any say in the ship construction.
>4) Start a set of written 'house rules' that everyone must conform
>   to and abide by.
>5) Start using his own tactics against him, he may not think this
>   is so clever if he suffers a loss against 20 or 30 scout ships.
>
>I'll stop with #5 as the remaining options can be rather messy.
>
>By for now,
>John L.

I personally think that the games we play are primarilly for 1) fun and
then
2) to win. When people seem to be so obsessed with 2) the game just
starts
to become pointless.  I think that the influence of the Evil Empire
company
has had a lot to do with this. I know that I much prefer to play fun
games
then really really really competitive games. When it comes down to it,
they
are just games.
		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Unfair Kamikazes? Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?