Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

Re:Kryomek stuff

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:42:35 -0400
Subject: Re:Kryomek stuff

>>    Over the the summer I attempted to adapt Kryomek to a larger
>>scale using Dirtside II.  It work fairly
>>well for adapting the infantry and a few vehicles.  I would like to
>>get few suggestions on adapting the
>>TALOS and the Helcats.  And a few ideas on working on Kryomek
>>Vehicles.
>>
>I'd be interested in seen adaptations for DS II

As would I.  THAT'D be interesting to see.  For the Helcats, perhaps you
could make them infantry walkers?  The same with Talos units?  I dunno.
Its
difficult.

>I've tried doing this but so far I've been too busy to get it typed up
>(plus I'm a bit sick of posting stuff and getting no responses).

Well, I can say that I'm interested in any Kryomek stuff you want to
post,
Stuart.  Its a pretty good game after all.

>And while I'm on my soap box, have we not had enough on th elist of all
>this quantum stuff/FTL arguments.  Unless you guys can directly relate
it
>to the game can you please continue it privately.

Here, here!  This whole FTL is getting quite boring.  Who cares if it is
possible or not to go FTL and how someone goes about it?  It a science
FICTION game.  If you are interested in this then take it elsewhere!
I'm
sick of wading through 40+ messages per day on physics and quantum
mechanics.  I'm a Biochemist after all.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Different FTL methods - was FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED