Prev: BIG fleets. Next: Re:Kryomek stuff

Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:43:58 -0400
Subject: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

>>The problem I have with the 'every race has a different FTL method' is
>>simple: laws of physics are universal. Every races radios and nuclear
>>devices are going to work the same, so it would follow that the
methods
of
>>FTL travel would follow the same principles. The technology and
details
>>would differ a small amount, but the basic underlying physics would
remain
>>identical.

There is always the perspective that there is always more than one way
do the same things ...

But, it does make more complex and is probably unnecessary detail unless
you are playing a long term strategic FT game.

Or you are a freak like me and just love all the detail for no apparent
reason	<ha>

(I'm in it for the strategy version)

CMC

Prev: BIG fleets. Next: Re:Kryomek stuff