Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers

Re:Kryomek stuff

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:35:25 -0400
Subject: Re:Kryomek stuff

>	 A message regarding Kryomek

>Subject: KryoMek adaptions for FT and DSII
>
>    Dear Players:
>
>    Over the the summer I attempted to adapt Kryomek to a larger
>scale using Dirtside II.  It work fairly
>well for adapting the infantry and a few vehicles.  I would like to
>get few suggestions on adapting the
>TALOS and the Helcats.  And a few ideas on working on Kryomek
>Vehicles.

I'd be interested in seen adaptations for DS II

>     And one last thing I am attempting to come up with ideas on
>working the NEXUS starships and
>looking for suggestions for Kryomek starships.

I've tried doing this but so far I've been too busy to get it typed up
(plus I'm a bit sick of posting stuff and getting no responses).

And while I'm on my soap box, have we not had enough on th elist of all
this quantum stuff/FTL arguments.  Unless you guys can directly relate
it
to the game can you please continue it privately.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers