Prev: Re:Kryomek stuff Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC!!!

Re: Miniatures Manufacturers

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:43:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers

> is there a list of starship miniatures manufacturers?

    I have a list on my web site along with a list of
the starship miniatures and games.  The site is at
http://www.scruz.net/~granvold/spaceship/spaceship.html.
In the list of miniatures click on the name of the
manufacture for the address, phone numbers, web site,
and email address.

> i know about:
> * GZG line thru geohex
> * starfleet wars by stellar games
> * mercury miniatnures ???
>
> i am primarily interested in the scale that matches the GZG ships.
> does anyone know of web sites, etc. where i can see pictures
> of the ships before i buy?

     My site does not have much infomation about scale, though in
same cases I give the length of the miniature.	I'll always appreciate
any more information that I can add.  I do have pictures of a few of
the miniatures and a couple of manufactures have pictures on their
web sites.

> i am also looking to supplement my 25mm stargrunt minis
> with some military droids/robots.

     I only have information about starships, so I can't help you
with this.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re:Kryomek stuff Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC!!!