Prev: Re: Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic) Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply

Speed, distance, time (Faster Than Light Travel)

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:35:46 -0400
Subject: Speed, distance, time (Faster Than Light Travel)

I have a question for the list about general physics

I  heard something about speed of light in relation to time

That once you approach 'c' you become more dense and time slows.
help me out on this if you could.  Is that right?

And,  the forth dimension is / could that be time?

general  SFiction stuff..

Don't worry I'm leading into my idea

CMC

Prev: Re: Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic) Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply