Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Speed, distance, time (Faster Than Light Travel)

Re: Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic)

From: Why is it always 'thin air'? Why can't it be 'fat air'? 'Mostly fit but could lose a few pounds air'? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:11:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship/Crew sizes? (FT & B5 - kinda on topic)

>	 Secondly, having recently purchased B5 Wars, I flipped eagerly
>see the ship stats, and was brought up short by the ship
lengths/crewing
>details.  Does anyone know of a good site/good information regarding
this?
>I think the ships in the manual may be a tad small compared to the
>impression I received?

The AoG guys said they got their information on ship compliments and
stats
straight from jms.

For what it's worth.

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply Next: Speed, distance, time (Faster Than Light Travel)