Prev: The FASA RPG Weapon List Next: Re: PBEM FT Tools?

Re: The FASA RPG Weapon List (correction)

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 03:19:20 -0400
Subject: Re: The FASA RPG Weapon List (correction)

At 12:14 AM 9/12/97, I wrote:
>OK,here's the list of weapons from FASA's old Doctor Who RPG. I don't
have
Star >Grunt II,so I can't really compare weapons (i.e. "A Doctor Who
Staser
Pistol is >like a Star Grunt X),but hopefully by comparing the different
weapons (Dr Who >stats versus SG stats) you can work something out. In
other
words,if you see >that a Doctor Who staser does twice as much damage as
machine gun,you can >figure how much a staser would do in Stargrunt by
using
the Stargrunt stats for >a pistol. Whatever.
   ^^^^^^
Correction. The last bit should be "if you see that a Doctor who staser
does
twice as much damage as a machine gun,you can figure out how much a
staser
would do in Stargrunt by using the Stargrunt stats for a MACHINE GUN."
Hope
I didn't confuse anyone too badly with that. Been a long day. :)

-trapper

Prev: The FASA RPG Weapon List Next: Re: PBEM FT Tools?