Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Transport Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal

Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:05:37 -0400
Subject: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC

> > -joachim
> >
> > PS besides I think it's spelled "fucke" in England.
> >
> HA!! I always thought it was Fewk.....;-)
>
> Mike Wikan

We could start a flame war between those to the west of the
Atlantic and those of us who are on the right side of it if you
like...

And of course in Ireland we would never dream of using such
language.  Everyone knows that we all say "Feck!" over here.
Usually followed by "Drink!!".	Bit of an in joke there for anyone
who hasn't had the good fortune to see Father Ted.

Pardon my meandering from the topic of this list by several parsecs.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha.St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Transport Next: Re: Free Tex-Cal