Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

Re: Free Tex-Cal

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:05:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Tex-Cal

> At 11:47 AM 9/2/97 -0500, Bobby Mock wrote:
> >This is petition for Free Cal-Tex to be rightfully named Free
Tex-Cal.
> >Its either that or Texas wants to secede from the Cal-Tex Union,
making
> >it Free Cal-Ex-Tex.
>
>	This is interesting given that Texas will starve given that
California
> provides a significant amount of agriculture to Texas.  On the other
hand
> California needs Texas oil...  Both states could reshape local use of
> resources to make up for lack of the others (California could restart
oil
> reserves, Texas could re-start farming farms near the northern
border....)
> but both would be innefficient.  Very silly to make such a decision
based
> on such a thing as ego, but then Texas has plenty of that to go around
;)
>	I'm sure Colorado and Nevada will stay with California, we have
better
> beaches...

Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this list
to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan of
NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies.
Anyone else?  And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian
republic?  Free Guinness  to all who support it.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha.St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: BAD LANGUAGE/OFF TOPIC Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)