Prev: My new weapon systems Next: Re: Changing Die Types

Re: Mounting fighters

From: "Rutherford, Michael [IBM GSA]" <MRutherf@n...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:42:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Mounting fighters

I haven't this variant so here goes :-)

Take one Flying base (GW or other)
Assemble and snip off top spike
Take one GW round slotta base
Noting that slot is off center, remove center section from centermost
slot side large enough for top of flying base (~2mm)
Glue slotta base to flying base. As the top of the flying base is flat
and there is a section missing from the middle of the slotta base slot
side they will fit well and lock in place.
Tape over slotta base hole on top
Paint whole thing black, speckal if desired
Glue 5 fighters in pentagon pattern to top leaving gap in center.
Get small (5 mm) dice

To use place dice in center space for fighter count

Michael "Wargh" Rutherfurd

Prev: My new weapon systems Next: Re: Changing Die Types