Prev: SF/OFF TOPIC: New version of VMS B5W ready for download Next: Re: Rats and Roach Minis

Re: Rats and Roach Minis

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:35:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Rats and Roach Minis

Some of the Silent Death spaceships look like giant bugs with guns --
why not use them as alien AFVs?

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."