Prev: Re: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: DS Universe question

Re: Eldar in DSII

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:24:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Eldar in DSII

Steve Pugh wrote:
> Ah, you see, I'm using the old Whirlwind model as a guide. That and
> the illustrations in the first edition Space Marine rulebook. I
> haven't bought any Epis stuff from GW for about six years.
>
> The original Whirlwind didn't have any visible missiles, just a box
> with eight holes in it.
This is sorta what my converted Whirlwinds look like--I took
a missile launcher from my paper minis collection and glued it to
the top of a Rhino.  I like the way they look a lot.

I've also thought you could make an old-style one by putting a
D-connector (like the end of a joystick connector) on a Rhino.

andy

Prev: Re: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: DS Universe question