Prev: Re: Dirtside Lite redux Next: Re: Eldar in DSII

Re: Eldar in DSII

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:08:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Eldar in DSII

> Also, the Whirlwind looks like it has a limited number of
> missiles.  A SLAM is a whole salvo of missiles, and I don't see how
> that thing would get reloaded.  Or are there a bunch of rockets in
> each tube, and I just see the front of the first one and the tail of
> the last one?

Ah, you see, I'm using the old Whirlwind model as a guide. That and
the illustrations in the first edition Space Marine rulebook. I
haven't bought any Epis stuff from GW for about six years.

The original Whirlwind didn't have any visible missiles, just a box
with eight holes in it.

And even with the silly looking big missiles variants now around,
each missile could have multiple warheads to produce a SLAM type
effect

	Steve

--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Dirtside Lite redux Next: Re: Eldar in DSII