Prev: Re: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars

Re: DS Universe question

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:37:59 -0400
Subject: Re: DS Universe question

> All the talk about the 'Hammer's Slammers' universe has reminded me
> of a question that has plagued the gamers in my area about the 'Dirt
> Side II' universe for quite a while.	Everyone hang on.  Since the
> NAC is basically the British Empire and the United States is
> basically in their domain, are "American" ships referred to as
> U.S.S. or H.M.S.?  Just curious.

Neither!

NAC ships are prefixed by CNS. This stands for Confederation Navy
Ship. Or something very similar.

The United States and Great Britain and so on, don't really exist
anymore. It's not as if they are nationes within the NAC. There is
just the NAC. At least that's the impression I got. In which case
there is only the one navy and there are no such things as "American"
ships, unless you count the Free Cal-Tex navies, or the League of
Latin American Republics.

	Steve

--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars