Prev: Re: Painting Advice Next: RE: Decals

Oceanic Union Page Updated.

From: "Evan Powles" <epowles@p...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 02:33:07 -0400
Subject: Oceanic Union Page Updated.

I've finally got around to revising my unofficial OU web page at
http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html. Now included are
the
code numbers for everything which has been officially coded (I presume
this
means they are available from GZG as well as Eureka), pictures of the
three
newer figures I have and vague mentions of in-production figures I
haven't
seen yet. With the sucess of the OU range, Eureka's next range will (I
understand) be the New Israelis, with the prototype already approved by
Jon
Tuffley and more to follow soon.

Also new are Indonesian Commonwealth and OU Light Horse organisations
and
equipment by Owen Glover.

I'd be happy to add to the page anything of vague relevance anyone out
there thinks may be of general interest.

Evan Powles
epowles@peninsula.starway.net.au

Prev: Re: Painting Advice Next: RE: Decals