Prev: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix) Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

StarBlazers (off topic)

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:08:02 -0400
Subject: StarBlazers (off topic)

With all the talk about B5 Wars I'd thought I'd stick in a reminder that
Mushashi Ent.'s StarBlazer's game will ship next month. The game is
designed for a hex map with ship counters but will have a line of minis
as
well (although the largest mini is about the size of a FT cruiser).

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix) Next: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)