Prev: Re: B5Wars.. Next: StarBlazers (off topic)

Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:02:23 -0400
Subject: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

Excerpts from FT: 29-Jul-97 ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS.. by "Mike
Wikan"@n-space.com
> Gee...I wonder what fleet everyone here collects..;-)

Gothic Imperial?

(aka, Space Fleet Imperial ships, though I've got a handful of Eldar as
well.)

Actually, I have to agree with Rick Rutherford, I collect whatever looks
good.  The thing that got me into miniatures wargaming in the first
place was an offhand purchase (and subsequent painting) of an Eldar
Wraithship, just 'cause it looked cool.  This led to some looking into
40K background, then picking up Squats in Epic, then buying bundles of
Space Fleet minis wherever possible, then (finally) hearing about Full
Thrust.  A roundabout whole quite enjoyable (if expensive) route. ^_^

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: B5Wars.. Next: StarBlazers (off topic)