Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: Ship Prefix's

Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 06:40:32 -0400
Subject: Re: ACH! DER NSL IS IN DER HAUS!!(ship's prefix)

> Gee...I wonder what fleet everyone here collects..;-)

Well, I haven't picked up any Starships (yet...), but I am trying to
come up with an infantry company using NAC troopers (It is a four
squad platoon (plus command squad), four platoon company, so
technically it isn't NAC...), and a supporting Power Armor platoon.
Otherwise, the lead aI have bought is old and discontinued
miniatures, like 25mm Battletech support personnel and Mechwarriors,
as well as Millenium's End and CyberPunk fig's (for the
irregulars/terrorists)	I might have a number of squads to use for recon

scenarios, perhaps a couple mercenary or irregular platoons...

Dirtside, well, I'll wait till I read the rules (I finally got a copy
of the rules.....)

Alfredo

P.S. ->  Yes, I'm back, and yes, I will update the big list, as
promised almost a month ago....

--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: Ship Prefix's