Prev: RE: Convention FT Demo games Next: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:48:51 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors?

>   Well I fanally went out and picked up a few Full Thrust mini's...and
>was wondering if there were any guidelines for color schemes for each
>faction?  I saw the stuff on the Kra'vak being green and pink( I think,
>don't have the book right here), but I didn't see anything with regard
>the other fleets...If there is an official scheme, or if anyone just
has a
>really cool one could you let me know?

Anything you like really.  I personally didn't like all the ships in a
particular range, so I decided to get all the ships I liked from all the
ranges and made a "Mercenary" fleet.  I then painted them in a desert
camo
scheme to match the Dirtside army I have (which is mostly Israelii
Merkavas).  Now I need to paint the Kryomek/SGII minis I have to match
and
I'll have an integrated force.

As to the major powers, think of who makes up the main modern equivalent
and
then think of their flag.  That should give you a good place to start.
have a friend who painted his ESU ships in a deep red with a yellow star
on
them.  They look really good.

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: RE: Convention FT Demo games Next: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)