Prev: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors? Next: Empress Arianna's Second FT PBeM Tournament - Call for players/GMs

Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

From: <owner-ftgzg-l@b...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 00:11:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

Now *Aaron* pipes in with:

>Excerpts from FT: 27-Jul-97 Re: Convention FT Demo game.. by
"@stsci.edu
>> >Oh come on Mark, you have wonderfull Pulse Torp aim, as long as
you're
>> >aiming about 2 inches to the right of the enemy ships. :)
>>
>> Waaaaitaminute here!! You thought I was firing AT your ships?!?
>
>Oh?  What were you shooting at then?  Asteroids?

Hey, man! You weren't *there*! You didn't *see*!! Them asteroids nearly
took Matt out! Came outta nowhere, they did! Just shimmered into
existence...

>> >Or at elast that seems to heold when facing enemies with Scatter
packs
>> >at short range.
>>
>> The FEW [dozen] hits with yer ol' scatterpacks...nudged the
targetting
>> computer a little off to the right. The crew, uh, merely, um, forgot
>> initiate the Nudged To The Right Targetting Correction Procedures
(yeah,
>> that's it!).
>
>Uh-huh....

No, really!!

>> (c'mon, where're my Terran allies?? I'm dyin' out here!!)
>
>Well, it is more or less a repeat of what happened out *there*.... ^_^

:-P~~~

>(Well, OK, our Glorius Fleet was taking a couple hits as well....)

And next time we get naaaasty....

Mk
-
Life is an ever swirling, sucking, eddy of dispair, which is filled with
moments of false hope in an ever blackening universe

Prev: Re: FT Mini's, Official colors? Next: Empress Arianna's Second FT PBeM Tournament - Call for players/GMs