Prev: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....) Next: FT Mini's, Official colors?

RE: DSII: Special Vehicle Packs & Multiple APWSs

From: Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:22:45 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII: Special Vehicle Packs & Multiple APWSs

1) Not sure about this, as i don't have the book handy.

2) 1 weapon system includes all systems of that type, so a size 4
vehicle with 5 APSWs (Including the _free_ one) & nothing else would
attack infantry 5 times. A little overkill, but would make sure of
taking out powerarmoured infantry stands.

'Neath Southern Skies
The Oceanic Union lives!

[SMTP:Nils_A_Hedglin@ccm.fm.intel.com]