Prev: RE: DSII: Special Vehicle Packs & Multiple APWSs Next: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

FT Mini's, Official colors?

From: Thomas Ellis <tnellis@u...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 21:47:04 -0400
Subject: FT Mini's, Official colors?

   Well I fanally went out and picked up a few Full Thrust mini's...and
was wondering if there were any guidelines for color schemes for each
faction?  I saw the stuff on the Kra'vak being green and pink( I think,
don't have the book right here), but I didn't see anything with regard
the other fleets...If there is an official scheme, or if anyone just has
really cool one could you let me know?

Thanks,

Thomas Ellis
tnellis@utk.edu