Prev: Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5 Next: RE: DSII: Special Vehicle Packs & Multiple APWSs

Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:13:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Convention FT Demo games (was: RE: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....)

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:57:19 -0500 (EST), "I'd make the reach if I could
only reach
 it!" writes:
>Mike M taunts:
>
>>Mark Kochte wrote:
>>>Since no fighters were being used, PDAFs were 'free' internal hits.
No pulse
>>>torps to complicate things (ie, things *I* can't seem to hit the
broad side of
>>>a barn with! $ )...
>[snip]
>>
>>>$ - anyone else have this problem, too??
>>
>>Hmmm... The whole Terran fleet? ;)
>
>:-P~~~
>
>Next time, buddy...
>
>Mk

Oh come on Mark, you have wonderfull Pulse Torp aim, as long as you're
aiming about 2 inches to the right of the enemy ships. :)

Or at elast that seems to heold when facing enemies with Scatter packs
at short range.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Re: EAS Schwartzkopf in B5 Next: RE: DSII: Special Vehicle Packs & Multiple APWSs