Prev: Re: Scratch built ships Next: Re: AIs and such...

Re: Painting & Gluing Platics?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 12:27:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting & Gluing Platics?

At 10:00 AM 7/19/97 -0500, John Huber wrote:

>I know most glues and paints don't work on them.  Any suggestions?

As a matter of fact, yes. Check out my reply to the "Scratch Built"
thread.
The stuff you want is called Goop. I have both normal Goop and Crafter's
Goop (which is supposed to be specifically for arts and crafts). You can
get
it at Home Depot and probably other hardware stores. This stuff is the
only
thing I've found that glues light plastic figures, and KEEPS them glued.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Scratch built ships Next: Re: AIs and such...