Prev: Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re: The Posties Back and progs.

Painting resin

From: pvandyk@g...
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 07:03:07 -0400
Subject: Painting resin

nuqneH,

I recently received a batch of resin buildings from GZG, and they are
excellent.  Now, I would like to do them some justice when sanding and
painting, and would like to get some tips and tricks from people that
have
done this.  So, a couple of questions:

1. What can one use to glue resin to resin / white metal to resin? 2.
How
can one clean the resin parts (also remove the 'flash')? 3. Paints -
what
are the recommendations ito type etc?
4. Anything else I should bear in mind?

Qapla' - Pierre

pvandyk@global.co.za

Prev: Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance? Next: Re: The Posties Back and progs.