Prev: The Posties Back and progs. Next: Painting resin

Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance?

From: "Jon Holloway" <jholloway@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 06:36:38 -0400
Subject: Re[2]: Wave, Nova, j-torps ... uberweapon imbalance?

At 05:54 PM 7/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay,	uberweapons like WaveGuns seem neat.  However, have you ever had
well
>balanced, nasty-designed, fearsome force to be reconned with, fleet ...

set it
>up ... and someone Waves, Novas or puts you between a pair of j-torps?

     Been playing FT for a few years now never used Nova cannon, or wave

     guns in ANY or our games. Tried 'em out a coupe of times in
playtest
     and we figures they were not worth the trouble or cost. We do use
the
     other "optional" weapons. Just not the big area affect weapons (IE:

     the two mentioned above). Just my 2 cents.

					Semper Fi
					   Jon

Prev: The Posties Back and progs. Next: Painting resin