Prev: RE: FT Novels Next: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

RE: OUDF organisation.

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:07:59 -0400
Subject: RE: OUDF organisation.

Tony, no flame wars from me! The OU is a big enough place on Earth let
alone the rest of Known Space!

My only comment is regards the Light Horse. If you look at Darryl Adams
examination of the model and his suggested stats (which look pretty
good) the SAW option is really only viable as a fixed weapon on the
riders 'mount'. And if the Grav Bikes have so mush firepower why weigh
it down further with extra weapons rarely used?

Anyway, Jon T has stated over and over that the rules are generic, no
fixed univers so go for it!