Prev: RE: OUDF organisation. Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

From: She stands on things I can't understand <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:11:55 -0400
Subject: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

>>>... and you should see the hits I got before I asked someone  for the

>>>addreess for the unofficial	web site......
>>>I  got some odd looks at the library computer with the listing for
>>>"Search: Full Thrust"
>>> 8D
>>>
>>>Randy
>>>
>>	  Sorry for this but with a name like that you WOULD get some
strange
>>looks
>>
>>	  Tony Wilkinson.
>>	  twilko@ozemail.com.au
>
>Not sure it means the same to the Yanks as it does to us Brits and you
in
>Oz.... :)

Can't speak for everyone over here...but I got it.  ;-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: RE: OUDF organisation. Next: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.