Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: RE: OUDF organisation.

RE: FT Novels

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:00:09 -0400
Subject: RE: FT Novels

Tim Jones Wrote:

	>Self Publishing can work - there was a novel published last
year that made it
	>into the SF top ten, the reviews I read said it was dross, so I
didn't buy
	>it.
	>
	>I think it was some Nazi alternate history thing. Anyway
looking into
	>forbidden planet (SF bookstore) they seem to have loads of
copies of the next
	>two sequels so it made enough money to do that.

	I think you may have been referring to the DRAKA books by David
Drake? Excellent SciFi/Combat writer. Check out his Hammer's Slammers
series - just screaming for the SG/DS/FT touch! In fact if you look at
the back of the DS Rules you will see him included in the recommended
reading AND GZG have a hover tank released called the Slammer!

	Between David Drake, Jerry Pournelle and Gordon R Dickson you
would have a superlative SG/DS/FT omnibus. Oh well, dream on.

	Owen Glover

Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: RE: OUDF organisation.