Prev: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: SG - Confidence Levels

Re: Just wondering.....

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 19:19:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

Eric Fialkowski wrote:

> >Jon, I have a thought for you.  It always seems like whenever humans
> >encounter aliens, they're always bigger, stronger, and more deadlier
than
> us.

Well...In the startrek universe, Paramount desides what happens.  And
startrek is their pride and joy.  Every new race the feds run into, HAVE
to be more advanced than they are...(apparantly it has never occured to
them to make the new races equal to the feds, but different in some
way..)

My freind and I have been calling this: "The Superrace Syndrome"  It
goes like this:  First their weapons can always go through the feds
shields, without affecting them.  Second, the fed weapons can do no
damage to their ships.	And third, the feds come up with a "quicky" 5
minute solution to solve the problem (which stoppes the new race from
conqureing the universe -- against all logic!)

I found battlestar galactica very good...both sides were very well
matched.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: SG - Confidence Levels