Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Netscape

SG - Confidence Levels

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 19:42:46 -0400
Subject: SG - Confidence Levels

I think we've been playing Cl checks a little wrong; we do teh CL check
with the highest or worst factor at the time of a given check
requirement.

Here's an example:

A squad of infantry come under effective fire and take casualties, one
of which is the leader. This is also the first time suppressed. Assume
the squad has a MM of Medium, the factors are First time Suppressed - 1,
Unit Takes Casualties - 1 and Leader A Casualty - 3. The CL we play with
is LV plus just the worst ie 3 for the leader. So should we use LV plus
ALL factors ie 1+1+3?

Any clarifiacations would be much appreciated.

Owen Glover

Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Netscape