Prev: Re: A small step Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Superships and Fighter capacity.

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 18:43:01 -0400
Subject: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Hi All,

	I was given a large model the other day as a gift, so for the
first
time ever I have a supership for one of my fleets.

	I've never done up the stats for a supership before. The normal
max
for a ship is six fighter groups. I'd imagine that if you continue
extrapolating the rules you get three fighter groups and an extra launch
tube for every full 50 mass over 100. There's nothing I can spot in the
rules on the subject.

	Comments, anyone ? Advice on building superships? Better yet,
advice on using them with a fleet ?

Regards,

Kevin.

Prev: Re: A small step Next: Re: Just wondering.....