Prev: Fighting KVs Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Re: Just wondering.....

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 00:10:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Peggy & Jeff Shoffner wrote:

> Jon, I have a thought for you.  It always seems like whenever humans
> encounter aliens, they're always bigger, stronger, and more deadlier
than us.

This was the beginning of the plot in a Star Trek the original series
episode. NCC-1701 was atacked by a ship[s] that was armed with regular
old
lasers. Pretty passe by the time the Federation was duking it out with
Phasers and Photon torps. Well, Kirk and co were bracing for damage and
problems and sudderly realied that the hostile vessel could barely
scratch
the shields.  So they pulled it in with a tractor beam and proceded to
chat with the hostiles...

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Fighting KVs Next: Re: Just wondering.....