Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Chits in FT/DS/SG

Re: Just got some GZG figures...

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 18:49:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Just got some GZG figures...

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Mike Wikan wrote:

> Now. I got (through Jim Bell) the Appleseed 25mm pair. WOW! This pair
> are among the nicest, cleanest 25mm figures I have ever seen. I am
> using them for individual figures with SGII. (with my expanded

Is this Appleseed as in Masamune Shirow, Deunan and Briarios? Are they
in
ESWAT gear or Land Mates or just walking out. Where did you get them?

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Chits in FT/DS/SG